|Live Streaming||On Demand||Live Meetings|
|Informational||Current Affairs||Special Programming|
Tulsa Government Access Television, TGOV, was created to provide citizens of Tulsa with valuable local government information and promote a more informed citizenry by providing a greater opportunity for individuals to view government meetings and information.
TGOV's specific objectives are to:
- Provide information about programs and services offered by City departments, authorities, boards, commissions and government-supported agencies, including live broadcasts of a variety of such meetings.
- Expand citizens' awareness of government and its decision-making processes by exposing them to live and tape delayed government meetings and civic events
- Enhance existing public information materials by using television and live streaming as a public information tool
- Distributing programming of interest to Tulsa residents that will inform, and educate as well as encourage participation in government services, activities and decision making
- Increase the cost efficiency of service delivery by City departments and agencies.